Fire Area Map

Saturday, August 2, 2014

8/2/14 **Update** 4pm

The Incident Command Post (ICP) was affected by the passing thunderstorm. A small electrical fire occurred at the high school and personnel were temporarily evacuated. FPD 6 responded quickly and personnel are now allowed back in the building. Power is out at (ICP). Priority for restoring power via generators is going to those functions that directly support fire operations. Alternate plans are being made to provide information to the public in the event power is not restored quickly.

6 comments:

  1. Are the cell phones working? My boyfriend is somewhere there an I have not heard from him in almost a week.. I hope to hear from him soon.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been trying to contact my daughter and son and law (who are on the area) and also cannot get through to their cells via voice, message or email. Can anyone tell me if cells are working?

    ReplyDelete
  3. AT&T phones have had lots of problems. I'm not sure of the current status of ATT. Verizon phones seem to be working well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Verizon is working and I think Sprint too. Cell service wasn't working two weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just spoke with my wife and she said everything is fine. She is at the school and we were both using AT&T cell phones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No one noticed that mother nature has shifted her focus to command and control? An interesting development...

    ReplyDelete